As a leading cybersecurity service provider, SMT Group offers comprehensive Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions to help organizations secure and manage privileged accounts and access to critical systems and data. Our PAM services are designed to mitigate the risks associated with privileged access, enhance security, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Privileged Access Management (PAM)
Here’s an overview of our PAM offerings:
1. Privileged Account Discovery: We assist in identifying and inventorying all privileged accounts within your organization’s infrastructure. Through automated scanning and discovery techniques, we locate privileged accounts across various systems, databases, applications, and network devices.
2. Privileged Account Management: Our PAM solutions provide centralized management and control over privileged accounts. We implement secure password vaults and credential management systems to securely store and rotate privileged account credentials. This ensures that only authorized individuals have access to the privileged account credentials.
3. Just-in-Time Privileged Access: To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, we implement just-in-time (JIT) access controls for privileged accounts. This allows temporary and time-bound access to privileged accounts only when needed and authorized. JIT access reduces the exposure of privileged credentials and enhances overall security.
4. Privileged Session Management: Our PAM services include monitoring and recording of privileged user sessions. We implement session recording and monitoring tools to capture activities performed during privileged sessions. This helps in detecting any suspicious or unauthorized activities and provides an audit trail for forensic investigations.
5. Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): We enable multi-factor authentication for privileged accounts to add an extra layer of security. By implementing MFA, we ensure that privileged access requires additional authentication factors, such as biometrics, smart cards, or one-time passwords, in addition to the traditional username and password.
6. Access Governance and Compliance: Our PAM solutions facilitate access governance and compliance with regulatory requirements. We implement access controls, segregation of duties (SoD), and role-based access controls (RBAC) to ensure that privileged access is granted based on the principle of least privilege. We also generate compliance reports to demonstrate adherence to industry regulations and standards.
7. Continuous Monitoring and Threat Analytics: We deploy advanced monitoring and threat analytics capabilities within our PAM solutions. This enables real-time monitoring of privileged access activities, detection of anomalous behavior, and alerting on potential security incidents. By leveraging threat intelligence feeds and behavior analytics, we enhance the detection and response to insider threats or compromised accounts.